- Our Treatment Referral Service offers low cost psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy to the community provided by trained Manhattan Institute graduates, candidates, and faculty.
- One of the first psychoanalytic institutes to develop a Trauma Treatment Center, MIP offers affordable clinical services specializing in the treatment of trauma.
- Certificate Program in Psychoanalysis: an intensive and comprehensive psychoanalytic five-year training program.
- Licensure Qualifying Program in Psychoanalysis: prepares qualified master’s level professionals, not licensed in psychiatry, psychology or social work, for licensure as a New York State Licensed Psychoanalyst.
- One Year Program in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy: an introductory training program for beginning clinicians.
- Certificate Program in Trauma Studies: a 2-year certificate program in the study and treatment of trauma.
- Colloquium Series: an annual series of presentations by eminent thinkers in the field, open to the public and to mental health professionals.
- LGBTQ initiative: focuses on issues of gender and sexuality.
- Multicultural committee: explores the impact of race and culture on the work of psychoanalysis.
Now is an important time to help us continue our mission. Your gift will make a real difference for MIP’s candidates and the clients they serve. We invite you to help us continue the vital work of the Manhattan Institute for Psychoanalysis – what we provide is essential, and the essence of what we do lies in service.
To make a contribution click here